Gordon Clan Crest Plaid Brooch – Gold Finish – Green Stones
- SKU: ACCPB-IS-2002
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff
- Tags: Clan Crest, Clearance
Gordon Clan Crest Plaid Brooch
This Clan Crest Plaid Brooch is perfect for fastening any sash or plaid. Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter. Each is finished with a unique Celtic Knot design in the finest detail. Available in six different colors, the four beautiful gems will compliment any tartan. Cast in separate pieces, each brooch is assembled by hand, just for you, made-to-order by experienced crafts persons in Scotland. Heavy-weight, high-quality pin that looks lovely on any tartan.
- Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter
- Choose red, green, yellow, blue, or purple gems
- More than 200 clans to choose from
- Measures approximately 2 7/8″ diameter
- Sturdy and high-quality pin back
- Made in Scotland
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
NOTE — This plaid brooch is bit light for use to fasten a greatkilt. You can certainly use it as a decorative accessory with your greatkilt, but you’ll want to secure your kilt by some other method.
|Choose Your Clan Crest|
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Whether you wear it for style or warmth this Stewart Royal tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K. hand-made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 10″ X 58″
- Makes a great gift