Forrester Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh – Black Gem
- SKU: WSGTC-IS-1917
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Clan Crest Clearance, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Blades and Accessories, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST F
Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
Beautiful Sgian Dubh featuring the Clan Crest of your choice, hand crafted in Scotland to the highest standard. The stone is multi facet cut and gold foil backed and the traditional 4-piece Metalwork is cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium. Stainless Steel Blade. Choose from over 250 Clan Crests, all of which are the latest representations approved by the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs, or generic (Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper or Masonic crests). Available in a choice of 6 stone colors. The Sgian Dubh is supplied in a highly attractive presentation box as standard.
- Handcrafted in Scotland
- Available in Over 250 Clan Crests
- Multi-Faceted Stone
- Backed with Gold Foil
- Choose from 6 Colors
- Traditional 4-Piece Metalwork
- Cast in Lead-free Pewter
- Plated in Palladium
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Comes in Gift Box
Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
Scots make our Clan Crest Sgian Brew in Glasgow. They fit into your hose, and don’t fall out, like some other sgian brews. Our Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh have a small clan crest badge inlaid into the end of the antler handle. Choose from 6 different stone colors for your Fancy Sgian Dubh. They’re specially made in Scotland. The sheath features a trefoil knot on the tip, and an intricate Celtic knot near the opening.
Our Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is an upgraded version of our standard clan crest sgian dubh. Scottish crafters make it with higher quality materials than the standard sgian dubh, and they inlay the clan crest into the handle. You also have the choice of 6 colors for the stone, rather than the one color for the standard sgian dubh. Our Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features Celtic knot detailing on the handle and sheath. If you’d like an even more useful sgian dubh, check out The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh. It features a corkscrew and bottle opener. Lastly, the Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features your clan crest and choice of stone color (out of 6 colors). The thistle motif on the sheath tip and the thistle mount around the opening of the sheath set it apart.
Dirks and Daggers
We have plenty of daggers and dirks. Customers love our recently added Renaissance Dagger that comes with a beautifully embossed sheath. Everyone needs a bollock dagger! We started making a quality sheath for these, since we don’t love the basic sheath. If you would like an ornately decorated dagger, check out our Celtic Dagger. We have several Damascus dirks with the characteristic stripes of Damascus blades. One has an ornate rosewood handle. The grip has an ergonomic shape, and the guard features geometric metal banding. Another has an ebony wood handle with metal decoration. Lastly, our Damascus Rosewood Dirk has a spear point blade. Our affordable Knight’s Dagger has intricate scrolling filigree on the sheath. Scots make our Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk using a stag’s antler for the handle. They also use an antler to make our Stag Handle Damascus Steel Dirk.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches