The Woman who loved Newfoundland
by Audrey McClellan,
Newfoundland. New-fun-land. Ever since she confused the two in fifth grade, Cleo English has wanted to visit the Canadian province known as the Rock. Now a twenty-nine year old teacher, she’s off to spend her summer looking for some “new fun” in the Rock’s Last Man Ashore Cove. Seductive B and B owner Max Avalon is more than ready to provide fun both new and old, when he’s not dealing with mice in the kitchen, demanding guests, a combative Spanish housekeeper , and eccentric fellow Newfoundlanders.
But Cleo, still traumatized by her husband’s death three years ago, has an epiphany: are verbal sparring matches and madcap sex really all she’s looking for? Or does she want more than just a summer fling with the gorgeous Mr. Avalon.
Sexy, funny and surprising, The Woman Who Loved Newfoundland is the story of a woman coming to terms with her past and creating a blueprint for her future.
Softcover, 230 pages. Personally signed by the author.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Albannach’s third studio album produced in Glasgow and is one of our favorite bands
- High-energy and full of life that leans heavily on percussive beat
- 11 amazing tracks with a mix of new compositions and old favorites (such as Ae Found Kiss by Robert Burns)
- A great introduction to the modern Scottish music scene
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use