Rustic Wood Handled Sgian Dubh
Clearance – Lighter Wood Handles. May have slightly bent or crooked blade. Comes with low quality sheath instead of our leather embossed sheaths.
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event
Measuring 7.5 inches with a 4” blade, this quality sheath was made in Scotland. The aged look will complement any great kilt or ancient kilt. You will feel like you’ve traveled back in time with the rustic wood handle.
Part of an authentic Scottish outfit, the Sgian Dubh was worn tucked into the top of a kilt hose and used to prepare and eat biadh (food). It is worn on the same side as your dominant hand. Historians theorize that the secondary meaning of dubh (hidden) is used as the handle of the Sgian Dubh was the only part showing.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches