Rustic Wood Handled Sgian Dubh
Clearance – Lighter Wood Handles. May have slightly bent or crooked blade. Comes with low quality sheath instead of our leather embossed sheaths.
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event
Measuring 7.5 inches with a 4” blade, this quality sheath was made in Scotland. The aged look will complement any great kilt or ancient kilt. You will feel like you’ve traveled back in time with the rustic wood handle.
Part of an authentic Scottish outfit, the Sgian Dubh was worn tucked into the top of a kilt hose and used to prepare and eat biadh (food). It is worn on the same side as your dominant hand. Historians theorize that the secondary meaning of dubh (hidden) is used as the handle of the Sgian Dubh was the only part showing.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass