Baillie Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
- SKU: SGIAN-IS-2707
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Blades and Accessories, LIST B
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter, Thistle
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
Only 1 left in stock
Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
Complete your kilted outfit with authenticity and style! Handcrafted in Scotland, this sgian dubh features all sorts of historical details, like the 4-piece traditional metalwork and world-famous Scotland thistle symbol. Connect it to your personal history with your choice of over 250 clan crests.
The stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed. Choose between six stone colors. The metalwork is cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium. Our sgian dubh fits nicely into your hose and won’t slip. A great gift for the Scot on your list, it comes in a beautiful gift box (no wrapping required!).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality