Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
You’ll love wearing these boots! They look great with almost any kilt. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of soft suede leather, with a cushioned insole and durable, rubber out-sole. Available with or without fringe.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Clearance items are not returnable. The eagle is slightly off-center, and from a previous supplier.
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- High-quality pin back
- Works equally well as a cap badge or a brooch
- Measures 1.75 X 2.25 inches
- 10% royalty benefits Marines and their families
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Made in the U.K.
- Solid cast brass buckle
- Antiqued silver finish
- Celtic Knot design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches