Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor, oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Thistle Engraved Dirk.
- We got these hoping to carry them, unfortunately they just aren’t good enough quality.
- About 19″ overall. About 18″ without sheath and 12″ blade.
- Comes with a Dirk frog attached.
- Dull One Sided Blade. The dirtiness of the blade in the picture is just grease keeping the blade from rusting.
- Crown on the end of the Handle(Crowns direction varies).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality