L&M Highland Grosgrain Flashes
Not only do you need grosgrain flashes to make your outfit look great, but they also help hold your kilt hose up! They also come in handy for keeping your sgian dubh in place. These are made from grosgrain ribbon with an elastic band and s-hook closure – no knowledge of knots needed. Designed to fit most leg sizes.
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Elastic Band Fits Most Legs
- S-hook Closure
- Smart Way to Keep Your Hose in Place
You might also like our Wool Flashes from Lochcarron of Scotland! Need to match your kilt perfectly? Order Premium Wool Tartan Flashes to match your kilt. Want a challenge, or just like doing things the old-fashioned way? Checkout our Traditional Self Tie Flashes in solid or multi-color options.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Solid color self-tie flashes for kilt hose and is crafted from a 50/50 Merino and acrylic blend for both softness and durability
- Handmade by the House of Cheviot in Scotland and designed to be self-tied for a traditional, pre-elastic look and feel
- Measures approximately 36 inches long for an easier self-tie
- Choose from twelve different colors to match your tartan, style, and preference
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals