L&M Highland Grosgrain Flashes
Not only do you need grosgrain flashes to make your outfit look great, but they also help hold your kilt hose up! They also come in handy for keeping your sgian dubh in place. These are made from grosgrain ribbon with an elastic band and s-hook closure – no knowledge of knots needed. Designed to fit most leg sizes.
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Elastic Band Fits Most Legs
- S-hook Closure
- Smart Way to Keep Your Hose in Place
You might also like our Wool Flashes from Lochcarron of Scotland! Need to match your kilt perfectly? Order Premium Wool Tartan Flashes to match your kilt. Want a challenge, or just like doing things the old-fashioned way? Checkout our Traditional Self Tie Flashes in solid or multi-color options.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Solid color self-tie flashes for kilt hose and is crafted from a 50/50 Merino and acrylic blend for both softness and durability
- Handmade by the House of Cheviot in Scotland and designed to be self-tied for a traditional, pre-elastic look and feel
- Measures approximately 36 inches long for an easier self-tie
- Choose from twelve different colors to match your tartan, style, and preference
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use