Highland Thistle Chrome Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB41
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Quality Kilt Belt Buckles, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Accessories
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Made in Scotland, Thistle
Out of stock
Highland Thistle Chrome Kilt Belt Buckle – Discontinued
This Highland Thistle Chromed Kilt Belt Buckle features a classic Highland Thistle design. It is a solid cast brass buckle with an chrome finish. This buckle is made in the U.K. and is designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide). Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches.
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Made in the U.K.
- Solid cast brass buckle
- Chrome finish
- Highland Thistle design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made with quality leather and decorated with a fine pebble grain
- Measures 2¼ inches wide and is compatible with any of our kilt belt buckles
- Comes in sizes small to 2XL and fits waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Durable, practical, and affordable and is the perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Well-made pewter kilt belt crafted directly in Scotland
- Features a beautiful and traditional stag head and Celtic knot design
- Perfect for use with any kilt or non-kilt outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last