Highland Thistle Chrome Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: ABB41
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Quality Kilt Belt Buckles, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Accessories
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Made in Scotland, Thistle
Out of stock
Highland Thistle Chrome Kilt Belt Buckle – Discontinued
This Highland Thistle Chromed Kilt Belt Buckle features a classic Highland Thistle design. It is a solid cast brass buckle with an chrome finish. This buckle is made in the U.K. and is designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide). Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches.
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle, is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
- Made in the U.K.
- Solid cast brass buckle
- Chrome finish
- Highland Thistle design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 4 X 3 inches
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)