Ghillie brogue boots mimic the look of traditional ghillie brogues, but on a modern leather boot. These have a lightweight sole, and although they look heavy, they are quite light and comfortable. Lacing is standard and ties like a normal boot.
Ghillie Brogue shoes are the traditional Scottish shoe. There is a legend for why the laces tie on your shin. Reason being, if a Scotsman stepped in a marshy bog and got a shoe stuck, they could pull the shoe out of the mud by the laces higher up on the leg.
The Broguing on the shoe is the intricate leatherwork now commonly seen on a wing-tip dress shoe. Ghillie brogues don’t have a tongue, and show off a pair of kilt hose quite nicely. When paired with lighter colored kilt hose, the sophisticated way of lacing the shoe is shown off nicely.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look