CD – Chad McAnally – Chasing The Winter Sun
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail
CD — Chad McAnally — Chasing The Winter Sun
A new holiday addition to our Celtic Music Collection! This CD contains 12 traditional Christmas favorites recorded to capture the warmth and beauty this is this time of year. Award-winning harpist, Chad McAnally personally selected the tunes included and also plays the wooden flute. This instrumental CD will appeal to fans of all ages and is the perfect gift for anyone who loves the Christmas season. Give it a listen, we think you will love it!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Whether you wear it for style or warmth this Stewart Royal tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K. hand-made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 10″ X 58″
- Makes a great gift
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with your tartan waistcoat scarf. A great way to represent your heritage in any setting.
- Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with this Waistcoat Scarf
- Wraps around the back of your neck, then buttons down the front
- Adds extra style and warmth, whether your jacket is open in the front or zipped up tight
- Woven in Scotland and made in U.S.A. from light weight premium wool tartan
- A great way to represent your heritage in any setting
- Unisex for men, women, and children
- Approximately 9″ wide by 54″ long