- You cannot add "CD - Black Rose (Roisin Dubh) - White Rabbit" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
MacDougall Modern – Spring Weight Wool Tartan Stoles
- SKU: STOLE-IS-2534
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials
- Tags: Spring Weight, Wool
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
Only 1 left in stock
Spring Weight Tartan Stoles
Ladies, this spring weight wool tartan stole will quickly become one of your favorites! Warm and elegant, it is an endlessly versatile accent piece that looks great with a pair of jeans or paired with a formal gown. Made with spring weight 100% premium wool, you will love the soft and luxurious feel. It also finds that comfortable balance of being warm without being heavy.
Choose between over 500 tartans to proudly display your specific heritage. It measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely. Made in Scotland, you will love the authenticity and quality of this stole.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches