Scottish National Poly/Viscose Kilt 40W 20L
- SKU: KEPVS-IS-1898
- Categories: Off the Rack Specials, Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST S, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tag: Clearance
- Scottish National wool-blend kilt
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully lined – 3 straps and buckles
- 40″ waist 21″ length
These are good looking kilts, especially for the price. They are made from 4-6 yds. (depending on waist size) of medium weight poly/viscose tartan. Well constructed, and pleated in the back just like more expensive kilts. The machine-stitched pleats are each about 1″ wide, and 3-4″ deep. These kilts are fully lined, with three good-quality leather straps and buckles, and belt loops.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurements will not be correct.
- Kilt Waist: Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Hip (Seat): Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Kilt Length: Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Imagine this beautiful Celtic tapestry, blooming with vibrant colors, hanging on your wall, on your bed, or otherwise brightening up your home
- 100% cotton, high-quality tapestry comes hand-dyed and screen printed, so each tapestry is unique, durable, and color-fast, even when you throw it in the wash
- Available in a Twin (70 inches by 104 inches) or Full (88 inches by 104 inches) size
- Insert Celtic imagery and heritage into your home and showcase the importance of your heritage to all your guests
Track List :
- Danny Boy
- Raggle Taggle Gypsy
- Lambs in the Green Field
- Down by the Sally Gardens
- Wild Mountain Thyme
- Lark in the Meadow
- Mo Giolla Mear / Mary’s Wedding
- Bold Thady Quill
- The Spree
- Rosin the Bow
- Star of County Down /Napoleon Crossing the Rhine
- Loch Lamond
- Festival of Galway
- An Raibh Tu Ag An gCarraig?
- Arthur McBride
- Gypsie Rover
- Qaure Bugle Rye
- Gentleman Soldier
- Wild Rover