- You cannot add "Green/Blue Triskle Knot Tapestry" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Ross Hunting Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt – 36W 24L
- SKU: KILT-CL-1706
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, LIST R, Off the Rack Specials, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt
Handcrafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium-weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
While there are more than 1,000 tartans to choose from, not all tartans are available in all weights. We work with 8 different woolen mills to bring you the largest possible selection. If your tartan is available in medium weight we generally recommend this weight for durability and crisper pleats.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Some of our Favorites-
Good King Wenceslas/We Three Kings/On Christmas Night
What Child is This/Cold and Raw/Greensleeves Jig
Jingle Bells/Shandon Bells
The Holly and The Ivy/The Ivy Leaf
Auld Lang Syne
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable