Earl of St Andrews – Spring Weight Wool Tartan Stoles
- SKU: STOLE-IS-2535
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST E, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps
- Tags: Spring Weight, Wool
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
Only 1 left in stock
Spring Weight Tartan Stoles
Ladies, this spring weight wool tartan stole will quickly become one of your favorites! Warm and elegant, it is an endlessly versatile accent piece that looks great with a pair of jeans or paired with a formal gown. Made with spring weight 100% premium wool, you will love the soft and luxurious feel. It also finds that comfortable balance of being warm without being heavy.
Choose between over 500 tartans to proudly display your specific heritage. It measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely. Made in Scotland, you will love the authenticity and quality of this stole.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide