Connacht Irish District Fly Plaid – Light Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: AFP11-CONNACHT
- Categories: LIST C, Assorted Tartan Stuff
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- Woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA
- Measures 36 inches x 60 inches
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 oz) with a fringed finish
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg
The traditional kilt was much longer than today and would be draped across the shoulder. The fly plaid is a reminder of the kilt’s history and a great way to honor a formal event and connect with your Celtic roots.
Recommended as a match to your casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs, this fly plaid is made from lightweight (11 oz) premium wool that is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
Measures 36 inches x 60 inches.
Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 oz) with a fringed finish.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Suspenders, made in Scotland from spring weight (8oz.) premium wool tartan
- Customize with over 500 tartans for an authentic clan look
- Clip-on style with chromed hardware and clips for easy wearing
- Adjustable up to 52″ long for a perfect fit
Add a splash of tartan to your favorite chair, couch, bed or table.
- LightWeight Premium Wool
- Woven in Scotland – Made in the U.S.A.
- Nisbet Modern Tartan
- Condition: New
- Measures 58″ x 90″
- Perfect for a Scottish gift or treat yourself.
- Collar and leash set in high-quality woven poly/viscose (65/35) blend, wool-free, and custom made to order
- Collar is 2 inches wide, and leash is 1 inch wide and 56 inches long
- Find your family’s ancestral tartan and match your pup to your kilt
- High-quality ABS plastic and nickel-plated hardware for additional security to keep your dog safe and by your side