Connacht Irish District Fly Plaid – Light Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: AFP11-CONNACHT
- Categories: Assorted Tartan Stuff, LIST C
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- Woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA
- Measures 36 inches x 60 inches
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 oz) with a fringed finish
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg
The traditional kilt was much longer than today and would be draped across the shoulder. The fly plaid is a reminder of the kilt’s history and a great way to honor a formal event and connect with your Celtic roots.
Recommended as a match to your casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs, this fly plaid is made from lightweight (11 oz) premium wool that is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
Measures 36 inches x 60 inches.
Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 oz) with a fringed finish.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland
- 15/16oz Heavy Weight
- 100% Premium Wool
- Measures Approx. 30″ Wide
- Over 200 Tartans Available
- Recommended for Modern Style Kilts
- The Single Width Medium Weight Premium Fly Plaid is a tartan woven in Scotland and finished in the USA
- It features a luxurious and comfortable 100% premium, medium weight wool
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs for a complete outfit
- Choose from 200+ ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
- Approximately 25″ x 78″