Boyd Modern Hybrid Canvas and Tartan Utility Kilt – 36W 22L
- SKU: KILT-IS-2555
- Categories: Off the Rack Specials - Hybrid Kilts, Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST B, Clearance Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Homespun, Utility, Wool Blend
Only 1 left in stock
Hybrid Canvas and Homespun Tartan Utility Kilt
If you’re looking for a kilt to wear for everyday casual occasions, these special-order hybrid canvas/tartan kilts are what you’re looking for! Crafted with high-quality canvas, with our homespun wool-blend tartan inside each pleat for a flash of color. These kilts are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or fishing, or even attending the Highland Games. Equipped with two generous-sized pockets, these kilts keep all your belongings secure even while you’re active.
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in any of our Homespun Tartans to suit your style.
- Made from a heavy canvas with Homespun Wool Blend Pleats, perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants’ waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches