Black Watch Retired Rental Kilts
- SKU: CLKILT-RRBW
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, LIST B, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts, Retired Rentals
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
These Black Watch Tartan Kilts are rental kilts that are ready to be replaced retired to keep our rentals looking fresh and new. They have a bit of wear and tear, but still a good kilt for the price.
Black Watch Retired Rental Kilts
These Black Watch Tartan Kilts are rental kilts that are ready to be replaced, retired to keep our rentals looking fresh and new. They have a bit of wear and tear, but still a good kilt for the price.
Our Good Basic Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character
|Kilt Size In-Stock||
28 waist 25 length, 30 waist 19 length, 30 waist 21 length, 30 waist 23 length, 30 waist 25 length, 32 waist 19 length, 32 waist 21 length, 32 waist 23 length, 34 waist 19 length, 34 waist 25 length, 36 waist 21 length, 38 waist 19 length, 38 waist 21 length, 44 waist 19 length, 44 waist 25 length, 45 waist 19 length, 46 waist 19 length, 46 waist 21 length, 46 waist 25 length, 48 waist 19 length, 48 waist 23 length, 50 waist 23 length, 50 waist 25 length, 50 waist 19 length, 50 waist 21 length, 52 waist 19 length, 54 waist 21 length, 54 waist 23 length, 56 waist 21 length, 56 waist 23 length, 58 waist 21 length, 60 waist 21 length
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Choose from sizes medium-3XL—our cotton t-shirts are always pre-shrunk, so choose with confidence knowing you won’t lose any size in the wash
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history