Irish County Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan
- SKU: YPW8I
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Tartan Fabric, Tartan Yardage, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Irish Tartan Stuff
- Tags: Irish, Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- “Spring Weight” puts a spring in your step with how lightweight this tartan is.
- Show your Scottish heritage with pride with a tartan from its native birthplace— made in Scotland
- Thin doesn’t equal poor—premium 100% wool tartan for all the best and most enviable accessories when you aren’t rocking your kilt
- Simply saying, “Huge selection of tartans available” minimizes the huge selection of tartans available—choose from 32 County tartans
Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan
While our spring weight premium wool tartan wouldn’t outfit you in a great kilt, this beautiful fabric is perfect for accessorizing all of your attire. The stunning fabric will also bring Scotland into your craft-making and or any other application you partake. The choice is yours, there are over 32 tartans to choose from in our spring weight premium wool. Hailing from the prestigious Ingles Buchan woolen mills, our thinnest tartan material carries weight with 100% premium wool construction without being weighty. This double wide 7/8oz 54-inch tartan comes in so many options, so finding yours will be as carefree as wearing it will make you feel!
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Ofally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- US Marine Corps Tartan Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight Tartan
- Thin, Breathable Fabric (Light Weight)
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Medium Weight for Crisper Pleats
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 34in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 44in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 50in waist)
- Made in Scotland using solid, tarnish-resistant cast pewter
- Choose between over 200 clans to proudly display your unique ancestry and also available in such symbols as the Rampant Lion, Scottish Thistle, Scottish Piper, Saint Andrew’s Cross, and Masonic
- Measures 3.75 inches in diameter and compatible with a standard belt buckle (2.25 inches)
- Attractive Celtic knot design border