Tartan Serape – Light Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: LSER1
- Categories: Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Serapes
- Tags: Custom-Order, Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- Wear this versatile Light Weight Premium Tartan Serape at work or to snuggle up on the couch.
- This authentic Scottish apparel is made in Scotland. Choose from hundreds of beautiful, lightweight tartans.
- Made with premium wool, this serape has a fringed edge.
- Its generous size makes it ideal for a variety of situations. Measures 60 inches by 65 inches.
Every day is better with a little bit of tartan. Wrap yourself in this lightweight premium tartan serape and have a better and cozier day. A serape is like a shawl, except it has a hole cut out for the head, and it is split up the front. This makes for a very functional and versatile garment. This serape measures 60 inches x 65 inches and has a beautiful, fringed edge. Authentic and warm, this serape is made in Scotland, and you can choose between hundreds of our finest lightweight tartans. You can keep this at the office or for lounging around the house. Wear it to your next formal event. Wear it wherever you go; the possibilities are endless.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Spring Weight Tartan Shawl is made in Scotland using spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Choose from over 500 tartans to display your unique family history
- This piece measures 58 inches by 58 inches—fold it in a triangle and drape over your shoulders
- Spring weight wool is perfect for spring or summer events, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Warm, cozy serape made for cool days. Also called a ruana
- Made in the USA and measures approximately 54 inches x 70 inches
- Choose between over 80 historical or modern tartans
- Made with a 55/45 polyester and wool blend and homespun on an old world loom. Includes snags, pulls, and other minor flaws common to this process