Irish County Tartan Scarf – 8oz Spring Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: LSCT1I
- Categories: Irish, Irish, Premium Wool, Premium Wool, Clans and Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Scarves, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Irish Tartan Stuff, Ladieswear, Tartan Scarves
- Tags: Irish, Made in Scotland, Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
Take the “brrrr” out of your Scottish burr with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf. This 9-inch x 54-inch scarf is made in Scotland from our thinnest premium wool fabric for authenticity. Attractive and practical, as well as the ideal weight for the mild chill of spring and fall. Choose from 32 county tartans so your scarf will be just the right pattern for you and your family. You’ll look cool while staying warm on brisk fall mornings and cool spring evenings. Go in style, whether you’re playing nine holes at St. Andrews or taking a moody stroll amidst the brooding Highland terrain.
Antrim County, Armagh County, Carlow County, Cavan County, Clare County, Cork County, Donegal County, Down County, Dublin County, Fermanagh County, Galway County, Kerry County, Kildare County, Kilkenny County, Laois County, Leitrim County, Limerick County, Londonderry County, Longford County, Louth County, Mayo County, Meath County, Monaghan County, Offally County, Rosscommon County, Sligo County, Tipperary County, Tyrone County, Waterford County, Westmeath County, Wexford County, Wicklow County
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Made in the USA with attention to detail with quality fabric ensures a long life for this apron.
- Choose from 4 sizes, 3 pocket preference and 100 different tartans for your unique look.
- A unisex tartan apron that is functional and fun, with and easy on and off cross back.
- Pair it with anything in your closet to add a tartan splash, wear it in the garden, your studio, kitchen and makes a great grilling apron.
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- The full length homespun wool gathered skirt is made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- It features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you, it’s available in waist sizes 24 inches to 52 inches and 28 inches to 41 inches long
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan