Welsh Traditional Self Tie Tartan Bow Ties – Medium Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: ATB04W
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Ties and Cummerbunds, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- Versatile traditional self-tie bow tie that looks great at casual and formal settings, and everything in between
- 40 Welsh tartans available
- Made in Wales and made from Medium weight (12/13 oz) premium, luxurious wool
- Lightweight and comfortable and sure to proudly display your heritage in style
Traditional Self Tie Tartan Bow Ties, Medium Weight
These bow ties look just as good at the office as they do at a wedding! Perfect for any occasion, our traditional self-tie bow ties are a way to proudly display your rich Welsh heritage. Choose from 40 Welsh tartans to show off your unique ancestry.
Made in Wales using Medium weight (12/13 oz) premium wool, it is lightweight and comfortable enough to wear all day. Wear it on its own or match with a kilt in the same tartan! You will love the solid construction, luxurious wool, and bright colors of these ties.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Braveheart double-width tartan and woven in Scotland by the same weaver as the movie
- Authentic to 13th century and woven in natural, rustic, earth-tones using medium weight (13 oz) 100% natural wool
- Great for crafts, reenactments, or use at Highland/Scotland/Celtic-themed events
- 61 inches wide with kilting selvages and priced per yard (less than a yard available upon request)
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit