Welsh Tartan Neck Ties – Medium Weight
- Fine-quality tartan-patterned neckties come in a medium (12 or 13 ounces) weight to keep your tie in place
- Choose from over 40 tartans according to your style and family’s heritage
- Made from 100% premium wool in Wales and custom-made just for you
- Add a splash of tartan with any formal outfit to showcase your heritage in multiple tie-wearing settings
Tartan Neck Ties – Medium Weight
Want just a splash of tartan? These high-quality, 100% premium wool tartan neckties are a perfect balance. Add a bit of tartan to a formal outfit or, if you want to go all-out, pair it with your kilt and kilt jacket! It is made in Wales and available in 40+ tartans, so have a look and find your family’s ancestral tartan. These ties are medium-weight (approximately 12 or 13 ounces). This is an ideal gift for your Celtic friend, even if you don’t know their kilt size or add to your own Celtic collection. Approximately 3″ x 57″
- Each tie is subtly embroidered with an iconic Welsh symbol. St David’s tartan ties show the St David’s Cross, Glyndwr Grey ties show a matching grey Welsh Dragon, the rest of our tartans are embroidered with a red Welsh dragon.