Welsh Tartan Neck Ties – Medium Weight
- SKU: ATT03W
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Featured, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Ties and Cummerbunds, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- Fine-quality tartan-patterned neckties come in a medium (12 or 13 ounces) weight to keep your tie in place
- Choose from over 40 tartans according to your style and family’s heritage
- Made from 100% premium wool in Wales and custom-made just for you
- Add a splash of tartan with any formal outfit to showcase your heritage in multiple tie-wearing settings
Tartan Neck Ties – Medium Weight
Want just a splash of tartan? These high-quality, 100% premium wool tartan neckties are a perfect balance. Add a bit of tartan to a formal outfit or, if you want to go all-out, pair it with your kilt and kilt jacket! It is made in Wales and available in 40+ tartans, so have a look and find your family’s ancestral tartan. These ties are medium-weight (approximately 12 or 13 ounces). This is an ideal gift for your Celtic friend, even if you don’t know their kilt size or add to your own Celtic collection. Approximately 3″ x 57″
- Each tie is subtly embroidered with an iconic Welsh symbol. St David’s tartan ties show the St David’s Cross, Glyndwr Grey ties show a matching grey Welsh Dragon, the rest of our tartans are embroidered with a red Welsh dragon.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink