Tartan Masks – Wool Free
- Tartan face masks featuring different tartan patterns in a comfortable wool-free material Durable and machine washable for easy care.
- Available in two different fit options to ensure the most comfortable fit for a wide range of face sizes; pleated has a nose wire and is best for smaller faces while the fitted option is best for larger faces.
- Woven Tartan fabric looks like wool but doesn’t itch. Our mask is lined with cotton for additional filtering and comfort.
- Wallet-friendly and eco-friendly reusable non-medical mask filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
These handmade Poly/Viscose Fabric Masks are the perfect accessory to filter out bacteria and viruses. More cost-effective than throwing away a disposable mask every day, and better for the environment. Show off your Celtic pride with a tartan on fabric woven in Scotland. They look like wool but are soft and comfortable with no itch. These masks are machine wash and dryable. Your mask will bring joy and lots of smiles as you go forth representing your clan.
Help fight COVID-19 Celtic style with a tartan mask! Match your mask with your kilt or kilted skirt on your next grocery run. Custom-made in the USA with cotton lining.
Cotton fabric is effective at filtering out pathogens spread through respiratory droplets. Easily care for your tartan mask by machine washing on cold and hang to dry for best results. Your non-medical, reusable mask will save you money and stay out of the landfills.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Davidson Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Fraser Red (Dress) Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grey Highlander, Gunn Modern, Isle of Skye, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Modern, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacPherson Hunting Modern, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Prince of Wales, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Green Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Warrior (unregistered non-clan)
|Fitted or Pleated||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Own the OUTLANDER Wool-Free Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander.
- Its hypoallergenic 65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon measures 60 inches wide with a weight of 12oz.
- The show’s weavers took great care to design, style, and weave with historical accuracy.
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look.
- Heritage quality, impressive, custom-built kilt both hypoallergenic and durable
- Made with a 12 oz poly/viscose blend with a kilting selvage that is indistinguishable from wool to the naked eye
- Choose between two officially licensed Outlander tartans made from your choice of yardage; fabric woven in Scotland
- Double-width kilt with traditional pleating instructions included; choose the “Cheater’s Pleating” option to have it pleated for you
- Colum’s Plaid
- From Outlander: the Series
- Officially Licensed Tartan
- Poly/Viscose Material
- No Wool!
- Affordable, durable, and hypoallergenic; made with a 65/35 polyester and viscose blend that is specially treated to imitate the feel of 100% premium wool
- Rustic, neutral-toned tartan created by the same skilled Scottish craftsman that designed the tartans in the hit TV show, Outlander: The Series; officially licensed Outlander tartan
- Measures 60 inches wide, and is 12 oz weight with a finished selvage
- Predominantly brown and grey; neutral look to compliment almost any outfit