Outlander Poly/Viscose Bandana Face Mask – Button Closure
- SKU: TMOPVBB
- Categories: Face Masks, Featured, Holiday Gift Guide, OUTLANDER Face Masks, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Bandana, Custom-Order, OUTLANDER, Poly Viscose
- Care for yourself and for others with this non-medical cotton mask — with two layers for excellent protection
- Comfortable to wear for long periods, as its roomy enough for a beard, and has an easy to use button closure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend — warm, but not itchy. A metal piece and adjustable ear loops keep it in place
- Officially licensed Outlander tartan (either Outlander or Outlander FRASER) is woven in Scotland, and the face mask is made in the USA
Outlander characters showed comhbhách (“caring”) for others. You can, too, with this bandana face mask! As a bonus, you can wear the same tartans as the characters from Outlander.
Wearing a mask can be uncomfortable but not this one! The poly/viscose blend is comfortable and not itchy, and the metal piece and adjustable ear loops will keep it in place. It is roomy enough for your beard. The button makes it easy to put on and take off.
The CDC recommends a mask to prevent spreading this virus. This washable cotton, non-medical face mask has two layers for excellent protection.
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Flag made from a poly/viscose tartan fabric (non-wool)
- Depending on the material and the weaver, some tartans have finished edges, and others do not, but we roll-hem all unfinished edges for durability
- The option of over 500 tartan clans for a custom family treasure
- Pick a standard flag pole sleeve finish or a three grommet finish to suit your needs
- Ancient kilt made from the official OUTLANDER tartan woven in Scotland
- 12oz weight fabric for durability and cool wear in the summer heat
- Plain and natural weave for a historic, rustic look
- Made in the US from a wool-free poly-viscose blend for itch-free, comfortable wear
- Own the OUTLANDER Wool-Free Tartan Fabric, made in Scotland by the same weavers from the series Outlander.
- Its hypoallergenic 65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon measures 60 inches wide with a weight of 12oz.
- The show’s weavers took great care to design, style, and weave with historical accuracy.
- OUTLANDER tartans are crafted with a hopsack plain weave with a wash to give it a natural and genuine look.
- Tartan Woven In Scotland
- Fly Plaid Made in the USA
- From Outlander: the Series
- Officially Licensed Tartan
- Poly/Viscose Material
- No Wool!