Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Stole
- SKU: LSTPBP
- Categories: Buffalo Plaid, Clans and Tartans, Clothing and Kilts, Great Gifts Under $100, Highland Accessories, Ladieswear, Mothers Day, Ready to Ship Tartan Gifts, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Stoles
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Special-Order, Wool Free
- Elegant and cozy, features poly/viscose fabric woven in Scotland to look and feel like Light weight wool.
- It’s made with a Poly/viscose blend. The perfect addition to any casual or formal event.
- The stole measures approximately 24 inches x 72 inches.
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
Stay warm and stay elegant in our homespun tartan stole, a great addition to any casual or formal occasion. This stole is heavy enough to keep you warm on cool days, but light enough that you do not feel overwhelmed.
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
This stole measures approximately 24 inches by 72 inches.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Scotland, choose from over 500 tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 18-28 inches length and 26-60 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Authentic bodice in the official OUTLANDER tartans woven in Scotland
- Custom made from 100% premium wool to ensure the perfect fit
- Choose from three tartans: Outlander, Outlander Fraser, or Outlander Mackenzie
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and other events
- Tartan woven in Scotland—this skirt is custom-made in the USA to your exact measurements
- Generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend for an affordable, comfortable, and wool-free option
- Upgrade your outfit with a matching shawl, serape, tam, sash, or scarf