Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Stole
- SKU: LSTPBP
- Categories: Buffalo Plaid, Clans and Tartans, Clothing and Kilts, Great Gifts Under $100, Highland Accessories, Ladieswear, Mothers Day, Ready to Ship Tartan Gifts, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Stoles
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Special-Order, Wool Free
- Elegant and cozy, features poly/viscose fabric woven in Scotland to look and feel like Light weight wool.
- It’s made with a Poly/viscose blend. The perfect addition to any casual or formal event.
- The stole measures approximately 24 inches x 72 inches.
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
Stay warm and stay elegant in our homespun tartan stole, a great addition to any casual or formal occasion. This stole is heavy enough to keep you warm on cool days, but light enough that you do not feel overwhelmed.
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
This stole measures approximately 24 inches by 72 inches.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- With the Full Length Gathered Skirt—11 oz Premium Wool—made in the USA—you can choose from 500+ tartans woven in Scotland.
- Generously gathered with a hidden zipper and button closure, it’s made in the USA from 100% premium, 11 oz lightweight wool.
- This piece is custom-made to your exact measurements. Order a skirt that is as unique as you are.
- It’s perfect for accessories: choose a matching scarf, sash, tam, shawl, and/or serape.
- Medium-weight standard ladies’ kilted skirt, the Celtic woman’s solution to wearing a kilt-like tartan
- Custom-made to order in Wales, choose from several tartans to suit your style and family’s tartan
- Comes with 0.75 inch wide buckles and straps, available in approximately 28-41 inches length and 24-52 inch waist (with half-inches available) to accommodate most sizes
- Choose from two skirt weaver options as well as an option to add a matching tartan stole or a kilt hanger (to save $10)
- Rustic bodice in the official OUTLANDER tartans woven in Scotland
- Made with a comfortable and itch-free poly/viscose blend
- Custom made to ensure the perfect fit, and choose from Outlander or Outlander Fraser tartans
- Perfect for reenactments and Celtic festivals