Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Shawl
- SKU: LSHBP
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Clans and Tartans, Specialty Tartans, Buffalo Plaid, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Shawls, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Shawl made from tartan woven in Scotland
- Lightweight and made from a durable and comfortable poly/viscose blend
- Measures approximately 56 inches by 56 inches and is versatile to wear different ways
Tartan Shawl, Poly Viscose
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
Whether you want a shawl as an accessory to any outfit or as something to wrap up in on a chilly day, we’ve got you covered! With our shawls made from tartans woven in Scotland, you can add a Celtic flair anywhere you go! These versatile shawls measure 56 inches by 56 inches, so you can wear them any way you want. The quality poly/viscose blend is a durable and comfortable fabric that gives you the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! You’ll love the quality and weight of the material so much you might start wearing this every day, no matter the season!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
The STARFLEET tartan is intended to be purchased and worn only by members in good standing of STARFLEET, The International Star Trek Fan Association. (Membership is only $5 per year, and helps to support STARFLEET in supporting you in your love of Star Trek!) If you have let your membership lapse, please renew your membership before purchase. If you are not yet a member, we will register you for free for your first year of membership!
- Add a splash of STARFLEET tartan to your everyday wear
- Accessorize any outfit, or wrap up on a chilly day
- Makes a great gift for the Trekkies in your life!
- Measures 56 inches by 56 inches for versatility — wear it any way you want
- Woven in the UK
- Made by us in the USA
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through