Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Serape
- SKU: LSERBP
- Categories: Buffalo Plaid, Clans and Tartans, Clothing and Kilts, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Serapes, Tartan Shawls and Wraps
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
Poly Viscose Tartan Serape
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
If you’re allergic to wool or just can’t stand the itch, then this is the serape for you! Made from a comfortable and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland, you get the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! Perfect to wrap yourself up on a cold day, you can either let your serape drape, wrap it up over your shoulders, or fasten it with one of our penannular brooches. No matter how you choose to wear it, you’re going to be warm and comfortable while you show your Celtic pride! Now, you just have to choose from the over 90 clan and non-clan tartans available!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Available in twelve tartans you are sure to find the perfect one for your fall look or for a tartan-loving friend. Dimensions: 70 x 90cm.
- Our Scottish Lambswool Tartan Pancho is proudly made in Scotland from 100% lambswool.
- With fringing along one side, a cowl neck, and a V-shaped back neckline, the tartan lambswool poncho is comfortable and adds flair to any outfit.
- Wear this poncho with the fringe to the back for an elegant look or on the side for a fun fall vibe.
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Wear this versatile Light Weight Premium Tartan Serape at work or to snuggle up on the couch.
- This authentic Scottish apparel is made in Scotland. Choose from hundreds of beautiful, lightweight tartans.
- Made with premium wool, this serape has a fringed edge.
- Its generous size makes it ideal for a variety of situations. Measures 60 inches by 65 inches.
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.