Buffalo Plaid Tartan Wool-Free Serape
- SKU: LSERBP
- Categories: Buffalo Plaid, Clans and Tartans, Clothing and Kilts, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Clothing and Decor, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Serapes, Tartan Shawls and Wraps
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
Poly Viscose Tartan Serape
Once associated with Paul Bunyan and lumberjacks, it became the unofficial plaid of Christmas. Although the name buffalo plaid might trick you into thinking it’s an American invention, do a little digging and you’ll find that the buffalo plaid is actually the MacGregor Red and Black pattern. In Scotland, the pattern is associated with the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor and the pattern there is often referred to simply as the Rob Roy.
If you’re allergic to wool or just can’t stand the itch, then this is the serape for you! Made from a comfortable and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland, you get the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! Perfect to wrap yourself up on a cold day, you can either let your serape drape, wrap it up over your shoulders, or fasten it with one of our penannular brooches. No matter how you choose to wear it, you’re going to be warm and comfortable while you show your Celtic pride! Now, you just have to choose from the over 90 clan and non-clan tartans available!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- OUTLANDER Wrap Poly/Viscose Tartan’s material is woven in Scotland and then made in the USA
- Embrace your inner Outlander with an Official OUTLANDER serape or ruana.
- Measures 54 inches X 70 inches, made from Hypoallergenic Poly/Viscose material (65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon)
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- Made to order in Scotland, choose from 32 Irish County tartans
- Also called a ruana, it is perfect for when you need an extra layer to add some warmth without being too heavy
- It matches any formal or casual outfit—wear it with jeans, a gown, and everything in between
- This piece measures 51 inches by 71 inches and is made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Choose from three official Outlander tartans all woven in Scotland by the same mill that created the tartans worn on the hit show, Outlander: The Series
- Tartans are predominantly brown and grey with slight accent colors. They’re a rustic and neutral to compliment any winter outfit
- Called a wrap, sarape, or rauna, it’s essentially a large shawl with a hole for your head and split up the front
- It’s made with 12 oz, 100% premium wool with a fringed edge and measures 54 inches x 54 inches