U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACS02AP
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Military and Law Enforcement, Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army
- Tags: Military, Pewter, U.S. Army
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
Hooah! The Celts are proud warriors, from the early Picts to the present day.
You raised your right hand to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You agreed to selflessly carry out the vital work of national defense by serving in the world’s best Army. Show the world you served with pride. With the U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch, you can honor your military and Celtic heritage at the same time. Wear this high-quality pin in style however you like: on your cap, sash, or fly plaid. Made from lead-free pewter and crafted in the U.S. with excellent artistry, this piece is destined to become a family heirloom.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- Made with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide — you can pin it anywhere!