U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACS02AP
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Military and Law Enforcement, Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army
- Tags: Military, Pewter, U.S. Army
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
Hooah! The Celts are proud warriors, from the early Picts to the present day.
You raised your right hand to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You agreed to selflessly carry out the vital work of national defense by serving in the world’s best Army. Show the world you served with pride. With the U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch, you can honor your military and Celtic heritage at the same time. Wear this high-quality pin in style however you like: on your cap, sash, or fly plaid. Made from lead-free pewter and crafted in the U.S. with excellent artistry, this piece is destined to become a family heirloom.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
- Our Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter
- This piece features an eagle atop a crest bearing the police motto “Protect and Serve,” and the scales of justice
- Measures approximately 3 inches
- This brooch boasts sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum