U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACS02AP
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Badges and Brooches, Military and Law Enforcement, Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army
- Tags: Military, Pewter, U.S. Army
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
Hooah! The Celts are proud warriors, from the early Picts to the present day.
You raised your right hand to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You agreed to selflessly carry out the vital work of national defense by serving in the world’s best Army. Show the world you served with pride. With the U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch, you can honor your military and Celtic heritage at the same time. Wear this high-quality pin in style however you like: on your cap, sash, or fly plaid. Made from lead-free pewter and crafted in the U.S. with excellent artistry, this piece is destined to become a family heirloom.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures 1.75 X 2.25 inches
- Cast in pewter
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Honor your Service in the U.S. Navy!
- High-quality pin back
- Works equally well as a cap badge or a brooch
- The U.S. Coast Guard Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is an officially-licensed piece boasting superior artistry
- This 1.75 inch by 2.25 inches accent is the ideal accent for your highland dress
- A high-quality pin back ensures durable, lasting elegance
- Cast in pewter, display this badge on your hat, fly plaid, or sash–or wear it solo as a brooch