Medium Weight US Army Tartan Fabric
- SKU: YPW01MW
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army, U.S. Military Tartans
- Tags: Military, Special-Order, U.S. Army, Wool
US Army Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is Recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, we are not taking any new orders for this item. We will fulfill any outstanding orders as they arrive. If you have an exciting order, please know we appreciate your kind patience. We hope to be able to offer these beautiful balmorals again soon.
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride