U.S. Navy Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight is woven 60″ wide. Light weight is recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight is woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our U.S. Air Force Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland with a crest crafted by our neighbors in Canada
- Quality and craftsmanship are a priority. Our kilt belt buckles are always made with high-quality lead-free pewter
- A tasteful antique finish gives this belt buckle a classic, old-world look.
- The buckle was explicitly created for a standard kilt belt (2.75 inches wide) and will fit almost any casual or dress belt
- The U.S. Coast Guard Round Kilt Belt Buckle boasts a hand-made service crest in a lead-free, high-quality pewter setting
- Made in Scotland, the buckle itself measures 2.25 inches wide and is 3.75 inches in diameter
- This versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt, while its antiqued finish gives it an enduring heirloom quality
- Show your pride in service and heritage with this eye-catching accessory– an ideal gift for the Coastie in your life