Light Weight US Army Tartan Fabric
- SKU: YPW01LW
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army, U.S. Military Tartans
- Tags: Military, Special-Order, U.S. Army, Wool
US Army Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is Recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- The Braveheart Ancient Kilt is the same rustic tartan–authentically woven in Scotland– featured in the movie Braveheart
- This kilt is sewn right here in the US and wears lighter, cooler, more comfortably than wool typically does
- It’s custom-made just for you and available in 6, 8, and 10 yard lengths to accommodate different waist sizes
- Please allow 1-2- weeks for delivery for this bit o’ rugged highland style to arrive at your door
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Made by The Celtic Croft in the USA
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Same Weavers That Made the Movie Tartan
- Rustic, Natural Wool and Earth-tones
- Inspired by the Time Period of Braveheart