Light Weight US Army Tartan Fabric
- SKU: YPW01LW
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Army, U.S. Military Tartans
- Tags: Military, Special-Order, U.S. Army, Wool
US Army Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is Recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid