U.S. Navy Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight is woven 60″ wide. Light weight is recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight is woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
U.S. Forces (Thurzo), U.S. Navy (Edzell), U.S. Navy Seabees
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- US Army Tartan Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight Tartan
- Thin, Breathable Fabric (Light Weight)
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Medium Weight for Crisper Pleats
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 34in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 44in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 50in waist)
- The U.S. Navy Premium Wool Tartan Fabric is woven in Scotland from 100% premium wool
- Customize with your choice of medium weight–ideal for kilts, blankets, or throws–or lightweight, perfect for ladieswear, kilts, and accessories
- Material is priced per yard: a 58-inch width for lightweight and a 54-inch width for medium weight
- Cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, so please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
The U.S. Navy Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle is the perfect accompaniment for your kilt belt
Crafted from high-quality lead-free pewter with an artful antique finish for that classic look
The buckle is made in Scotland, and the crest is crafted in Canada. The perfect addition for yourself, or as a gift for that sailor in your life
Designed to fit any standard kilt belt (2.75 inches wide) and fits most other belts. The buckle itself measures 4 inches by 2.75 inches