Light Weight U.S. Navy Tartan Fabric
- SKU: YPW02LW
- Categories: Military and Law Enforcement, U.S. Navy, U.S. Military Tartans
- Tags: Military, Special-Order, U.S. Navy, Wool
U.S. Navy Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight is woven 60″ wide. Light weight is recommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight is woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
U.S. Forces (Thurzo), U.S. Navy (Edzell), U.S. Navy Seabees
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Buckle Made in Scotland
- Crest Handcrafted in Canada
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Fits Any Standard Kilt Belt
- Measures 4″ X 2.75″
Usually in stock, otherwise up to 8 weeks wait for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is an officially-licensed piece boasting superior artistry
- This 1.75 inch by 2.25 inches accent is the ideal accent for your highland dress
- A high-quality pin back ensures durable, lasting elegance
- Cast in pewter, display this badge on your hat, fly plaid, or sash–or wear it solo as a brooch
U.S. Marine Corps Kilt Pin, made of solid, lead-free pewter with a gleaming gold finish
Measuring 2.75 inches long and is a stunning accessory worthy of any marine
A high-quality piece, made in the USA and designed by a retired Marine
Pair the Marine Corps pin with our matching U.S. Marine Corps badge to complete your ensemble