U.S. Marine Corps Tartan Fabric
100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Light weight woven 60in. wide. Light weight is rRecommended for ladieswear, accessories, and light weight kilts. Especially nice for hot weather. Medium Weight woven 54″ wide. Medium weight is recommended for kilts and blankets/throws.
Because it is cut from the roll and shipped from Scotland just for you, tartan yardage is a special order item. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Priced per yard.
|Choose Your Tartan||
U.S. Marines (Leathernecks)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Made from solid, lead-free pewter, The Clan Crest Key Chain is a practical and durable accessory
Available in over 64 clan crests, this keychain features your crest and motto, with the English translation on the back
Cast by Scottish artisans for genuine authenticity
Treat yourself to an affordable accessory that also makes an ideal gift
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink