Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: AIFKP
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Antiqued, Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
“A family of Irish birth will argue and fight, but let a shout come from without, and see them all unite.” The Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in over 50 family names, and will be an instant heirloom. 3.5 inches of high-quality, lead-free antiqued pewter, made in Scotland for authentic craftsmanship. This sturdy piece is unlikely to bend. Buy one for yourself or give it as a gift! It’s available in matching cap badges and brooches so that the whole family can match. With this Family Crest Kilt Pin, show your family how much you care. But it doesn’t stop there. Show the world how much family matters to you.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Fitzgibbon (McGioban), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Keating (Ceitinn), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McKeogh/Hoey (McEochaidh), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Cahill (O'Cathail), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Loughlin (O'Lochlainn), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Mara (O'Meadhra), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.