All Clans are available in sterling silver without exception. If you do not see your badge below that does not mean that it is not available. Pewter casting requires higher volumes and some rare Clans are therefore not available in pewter.
Your proud Scottish Clan heritage can be displayed through our Clan crest kilt pins. This is the standard size. Available in sterling silver or pewter with your Clan crest. Every Scottish Clan is available.
Measurement: 3-7/8” by 1-5/16” (99mm x 33mm). Crest: 11/16″ (19.5mm) in diameter.
|Clan Crest List CS||
Abercromby, Abernethy, Adair, Agnew, Ainslie, Akins, Alexander, Allison, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Baillie, Bain, Baird, Balfour, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Beaton, Bell, Bethune, Beveridge, Bisset, Black, Blair, Borthwick, Boswell, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Burns, Butter, Calder, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Campbell of Loudoun, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Cheyne, Chisholm, Christie, Clark(e), Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Cooper, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Currie, Dalrymple, Darroch, Davidson, Denniston, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Falconer, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Fullerton, Galbraith, Galloway, Gardyne, Gartshore, Gayre, Gibson, Gillespie, Gladstone, Glass, Glen, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Graham of Menteith, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hall, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Hog, Home (Hume), Hope, Horsburgh, Houstan, Hunter, Inglis, Innes, Irvine, Irvine of Bonshaw, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kilgour, Kincaid, King, Kinnaird, Kinnear, Kinnimond, Kirkpatrick, Laing, Lamont, Lauder, Learmonth, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Little, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyle, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacBeth, MacCall, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacCorquodale, MacCubbin, MacCulloch, MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFadyen, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacIan, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKellar, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKie, MacKinlay, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod of Harris (hunting green), MacLeod of Lewis (dress yellow), MacMicking, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil of Gigha, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPhail, MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Miller, Mitchell, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Moubray, Mow(e), Mowat, Muir, Muirhead, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Murray Old (peacock), Nairn, Napier, Newlands, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Paterson, Pentland, Pitcairn, Pollock, Preston, Primrose, Pringle, Purves, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Rutherford, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Somerville, Spa(u)lding, Spens, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Trail, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace, Wardlaw, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wilson, Wishart, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- A quality black leather belt that is classic, stylish, and perfect for any occasion
- Made in Scotland and is the standard size for kilt belts at 2¼ inches wide
- Comes with a comfortable strap and buckle closure
- Available in a variety of waist sizes 28 inches to 68 inches
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight