Gaelic Themes Clan Crest Pin
- SKU: ACLPG
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff
- Tag: Special-Order
- Ultra-lightweight and ultra-stylish—the perfect option for a pin without the weightiness of a clan crest badge
- Pin to a scarf, sash, necktie, or hat or to fasten things together securely. Spice up your face mask!
- Customize according to your clan to subtly share your Celtic pride—please allow 4-8 weeks for shipping
- Crafted from high-quality pewter for a sturdy and durable accessory
Gaelic Themes Clan Crest Pewter Lapel Pin
If you’ve ever felt a dainty scarf or spring-weight hat weighed down by the heaviness of a traditional clan crest badge, you need to try one of our Gaelic Themes Clan Crest Pewter Lapel Pins! These lightweight pins are the ideal solution for fastening together a scarf, sash, or necktie. Alternatively, pin your clan crest to a hat without getting weighed down. Choose your clan’s ancestral crest to show off everything your clan stands for! Made of high-quality pewter, this pin is sturdy and durable enough to pass on when you want to teach your children or grandchildren about their clan heritage. Since each pin is made custom, please allow 4-8 weeks for shipping and delivery.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow