Clan Crest Necklace
- SKU: JNLCC
- Categories: Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium
- Beautiful 1-inch clan crest necklace perfect for any occasion and comes with an 18-inch pewter chain
- Made-to-order in Scotland from solid pewter with 120+ clan crests
- Rhodium-plated for a shiny finish with matching mini brooch available
- Makes an excellent gift for anniversaries and holidays
- Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
Clan Crest Necklace
Even without a kilt or tartan, you can display your pride in your Scottish heritage! Incorporate a Celtic look into any outfit with these clan crest necklaces, made-to-order directly from Scotland. Choose from over 120 clan crests for yourself, or a friend or loved one—with a matching mini brooch available at an affordable price, they make great gifts too! Classic, timeless, and elegant, made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny finish, these necklaces make the perfect complement to any outfit and are sure to make a statement! Don’t worry about the chain—this necklace includes both the pendant and matching chain for your convenience.
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from solid bronze, this reverent bronze Celtic cross will add old-world charm to any outfit it graces
- Adding to its beauty, the chain of the pendant is gold-plated, giving the piece outstanding durability
- Its shine will draw admiration, and its size at 1 x ¾ inches won’t overwhelm you
- Making a lovely gift for the discerning purveyor of British Isle history, this piece is complemented by a satin and velvet-lined gift box
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
- Cast pewter necklace in a Celtic knot interlacing with an interior of authentic amber gemstone suspended within the Celtic knot (Amber color varies)
- The necklace is approximately 3 inches wide and 17 inches long, including its chain, and is a delicate embellishment for any outfit
- Complimentary gift or storage box included making it a one-stop for a beautiful gift
- Made in Cornwall for additional Celtic authenticity
- Silver-plated pendant measuring ⅝ inches and inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones
- Includes a stainless steel chain measuring 18 inches
- Pendant shaped in the triquetra symbol, which is featured heavily in Celtic artwork
- Pretty, dainty, intricate, and the perfect accessory to complete any casual or formal outfit