Clan Crest Quaich – 4 Inch
- SKU: CCQ4
- Categories: Celtic Wedding Decor, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff
- Tags: Gold, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Made from high-quality cast pewter—the perfect investment quaich for all your events
- Approximately 4 inches and includes complimentary fancy packaging for easy gifting
- Comes in over 250 clan crests with either a pewter or gold finish on these beautiful accents
- Manufactured in Glasgow, Scotland and made custom just for you—allow 3-8 weeks for shipping and delivery
Clan Crest 4 Inch Quaich
A good time is only made better with the perfect quaich to share a dram with your mates! This 4 inch, traditional quaich is embellished with your clan’s ancestral crest—choose from over 250 crests, or purchase a standard one if you’re not sure how to start! Choose from either a pewter finish or a gold finish to perfectly match your home’s decor, style, and other accessories. We’ll even include some fancy packaging for quick and convenient gifting, or treat yourself! Made in Glasgow for an authentic Scottish look and feel, and each quaich is made custom. Sláinte!
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Add a splash of tartan for your everyday table decor and flip it over to complete your holiday look.
- Conveniently sized to fit most fireplace mantels (65 inches x 6 inches).
- Made by us in the USA with authentic tartan and the finest attention to detail. A tartan piece you will be proud of as much as you are your family and home.
- Traditional Scottish Quaich
- Bowl Measures 3.5″ in Diameter
- Including Handles: Measures 5 7/8″ Wide
- Measures 1.75″ High
- Used to Offer Guests a Cup of Welcome
- Also to Bid Them a Fond Farewell
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
- Handwoven tartan fabric
- 2 inch long fringe
- Available in over 80 tartans
- Including Scottish, Irish, and non-clan tartans
- 2 Yard (60 x 70 inches)
- 2.5 Yard (60 x 90 inches)
- 3 Yard (60 x 108 inches)