Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: AIFCB
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
Wherever you decide to display your Irish heritage, do it with style with our Irish family crest cap badges/brooches. Wear it as a cap badge, a brooch, fastened to your bag—you have endless possibilities!
Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter that has an antiqued finish. Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
This piece is 2 inches wide, and there is a matching kilt pin available. It shows your family crest wrapped in the arms of the heart symbol of the Claddagh (the traditional Irish ring whose three-piece symbol represents friendship, love, and loyalty).
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Fitzgibbon (McGioban), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Keating (Ceitinn), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McKeogh/Hoey (McEochaidh), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Cahill (O'Cathail), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Loughlin (O'Lochlainn), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Mara (O'Meadhra), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear this Officially Licensed U.S. Marine Corps Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch and proudly display your pride of service. Or give as a gift to someone who served
- Cast in the USA, this high-quality lead-free pewter cap badge/brooch measures 1.75 inches by 2.25 inches
- You can wear this handsome piece on your cap, sash, fly plaid, or anywhere you like
- Support the U.S. Marine Corps with a 10% royalty on your purchase goes to benefit Marines and their families
- Made in Scotland
- Cast in Solid Pewter
- Shiny Rhodium Plated Finish
- Measures 1 5/8″ Wide
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion