Embroidered Clan Crest Badge
- SKU: STEB
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches
- Embroidered Clan Crest Badges (Stock Clans), hand-embroidered and full color
- Measures Approx. 3 X 4 inches and three push pins spring clasps for secure latching
- Made of navy blue twill fabric on black felt with a stiff backing
- If you don’t see your clan listed here, please contact us. We can add clans with a minimum order of 3
Embroidered Clan Crest Badge
The Embroidered Clan Crest Badges have so many uses! Attach to your Glengarry, Balmoral, or any hat, golf bag, backpack, tote, or jacket. Use it as a brooch to pin-up and decorate your sash, scarf, shawl, fly plaid, or everyday use. With over two hundred Clans to choose from, this badge will signify your Scottish pride. Each Clan identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. Also available are non-clan badges such as Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Eagle, Rampant Lion, Harp, or Saint Andrew’s Cross. Show off your Scottish heritage with these carefully made, quality hand embroidered badges!
We try hard to keep all clans in-stock all the time. If we happen to be out-of-stock of your clan, please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
|Clan Crest List T||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baird, Barclay, Boswell, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchanan, Cameron, Chattan (clan), Christie, Cochrane, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Davidson, Douglas, Duncan, Ferguson, Fleming, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Gunn, Guthrie, Hall, Hannay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kerr, Kincaid, Lamont, Leslie, Lindsay, Logan, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDougall, MacFarlane, MacGill, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntosh, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLeod (of Harris) (hunting green), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, Matheson, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Muir, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Napier, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliver, Preston, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Robertson, Rose, Ruthven, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Sempill, Seton, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Spalding, Stewart of Appin, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Thom(p)son, Trotter, Wallace, Wardlaw, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
Stylish U.S. Air Force Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch. This handsome accessory proudly displays your pride for serving your country
High quality, worry-free pin back for secure attachment to your garment
Wear this as a cap badge or a brooch. measures 1.75 inches by 2.25 inches
Befitting for any occasion, be it a formal event or a casual gathering at the pub