Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob
- SKU: ACCKF
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Fun Stuff
- Tags: Leather, Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
Bring a piece of your family heritage with you every day! Hook this Art Pewter key fob on your keychain, your purse, or your backpack to proudly display your Scottish ancestry wherever you go. The possibilities are endless! Durable and built to last, you will have this for years to come.
Choose between over one hundred clan crests to subtly show off your unique family history. Made in Scotland, the clan crest is cast in solid, sturdy pewter and plated with rhodium to give it a shiny and attractive appearance. The clan crest is attached to a good-quality black leather fob.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Get ready to show your Irish Pride with this Irish lovers bundle, with this cozy plush double sided scarf, and a green Ireland ball cap.
FREE SHIPPING (excludes international)
Ireland Ball Cap
- 3-Dimensional Orange Embroidery Reads “Ireland”
- Irish Flag Embroidered Shield-Shaped Badge on Front
- One Size: Adjusts between 21″-25″ Around, Velcro
Ireland Knitted Shamrock Scarf
- Cozy acrylic makes this double sided scarf plush and warm!
- 62 inches long including fringe, 6.5″ wide
- Machine Knitted 100% Acrylic
- For the Scotsman who has everything, take the guesswork out of gift-buying with the Scottish First Aid Kit
- Whiskey lovers will enjoy the witty packaging containing this clever set, which includes shot glasses, a flask, and funnel
- 6 oz flask and a pair of 2 oz shot glasses, feature appealing stainless steel enamel. Includes a stainless steel funnel for easy filling
- Treat paint finish with care, and this stocking-worthy gift will last for years to come