Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACCBL
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Display your own special piece of Scotland with this eye-catching cap badge or brooch. Choose between over 200 clan crests to show off your unique history and ancestry. Made in Scotland by acclaimed craftsmen and measuring 1⅝ inches wide, Art Pewter, it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, or on your backpack or tote bag. The possibilities are endless!
It is cast in solid pewter and given a shiny, rhodium-plated white gold finish to give it an extra sparkle to catch the light. This high-quality pin honors your family history and completes any outfit!
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece