Medium Weight Premium Wool 1-Inch Tartan Dog Collar and Leash Set
- SKU: TDS02
- Categories: Tartan Accessories for Your Fur-Babies, Dog Accessories
- Tags: Special-Order, Wool
- Our Medium Weight Premium Wool 1-Inch Tartan Dog Collar and Leash Set is adjustable for your pet’s size and build.
- This custom-made set is made from medium-weight, premium wool tartan for optimal comfort.
- The leash measures approximately 48 inches long. The collar fits neck sizes from 10 to 20 inches.
- Choose from buckle-only, choke-collar, or combo design and 180 tartan options.
When you take your pup out for a walk or take them along with you to a Renaissance Fair, Highland Games, or any other traditional event or festival, dress them in style with this custom-made tartan dog collar and leash set. With 180 tartan options to choose from, you’re sure to find one to match your kilt or fit your needs! You can decide between a traditional buckle-only design, martingale-style choke collar (no buckle), or a buckle and choke collar design. No matter what option you choose, though, you’ll have some adjustability to make sure it fits just right. Your furry friend will be sure to steal the show at your next event!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Leash is 2″ wide with a heavy-duty snap-hook
- Leash measures approximately 48″ long
- High-quality nickel-plated hardware
- Made in the USA
- Quality leather
- Draw sword with the scabbard in place
- Adjustment for blade lengths up to 41 inches
- Fitting adjustment accommodates up to 50 inch chest size
- Bandana is machine washable for easy care and available in 5 different tartan bandana sizes for the perfect fit.
- Comes with a solid black adjustable collar. XS and small bandanas come with small collar (11-17 inches). Medium bandana comes with medium collar (12.5-19.5 inches). Large and x-large bandanas come with large collar (14.5-23.5 inches).
- Choose from more than 80 clan and non clan tartans, every day can be Tartan Day!
- No hassle, slip on and off, for easy cleaning and getting ready for walks.