Argyle Formal PLATINUM Package
- The customizable Argyle full-formal Platinum package is the rental ensemble that has everything you need from shoulders to toes
- Choose from 60+ clan and non-clan tartans to match any color scheme and represent your clan
- It includes a vest and an Argyle jacket made in Scotland. Perfect for weddings, prom, or other formal events
- Keep the kilt, fly plaid, kilt hose, and flashes after your rental
Your Events Actual Date. We will ship your rental ahead of time, so you can try it on and make any corrections.
A name to represent your entire party. Maybe you have one person ordering for the whole party, or there may be separate orders for the same event. Generally a Last Name.
If you need a full Scottish outfit for a special event, this Argyle Full-Formal Platinum Rental Package is for you. Our most luxurious and top of the line option, you can fully personalize your rental for your needs, like wearing your family tartan (which you get to keep after your rental too!).
This package includes:
- Beautiful Argyle jacket and vest
- Formal shirt
- Kilt with your choice of tartan (Keep this)
- Optional Fly plaid, Sash, Matching Tartan Tie, Kilt Hanger and Tartan Face Mask (Keep these)
- Kilt belt and buckle
- Kilt hose (Keep this)
- Flashes (Keep this)
- Formal sporran
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
After your rental, keep your kilt, fly plaid, kilt hose and flashes to wear again! Don’t worry about the return shipping costs – a prepaid return label is included for your convenience.
We need at least 8 weeks from order date to event date to insure your kilt and rental will be ready in time. However we recomend order 12 weeks before need by date. In the event that you find yourself needing the Gold package in less time than 8 weeks we offer a rush in house kilt making service. This RUSH service is an additional $150. If you require this service please contact us.
When you are reserving your rental, please make sure you give us the actual date of the event. We need to know the exact dates to reserve the rental. If you will be traveling, please provide additional information in the comments box during checkout. Please specify the date you will be leaving. Please let us know if you will be returning the rental from your destination, or when you return home.
We want to make sure that you get your rental in enough time to try everything on, and order new sizes if necessary. Please double check your sizes before ordering to avoid additional shipping costs.
If you are ordering rentals for more than just yourself, you might want to download our Rental Size Information Spreadsheet to make it easier to collect size information from everyone in your party. This document is in Microsoft Excel format.
We will send you a confirmation of your reservation via email. We package and ship the rental approximately 10 days before the event. Once you get your package please try everything on right away, even the shoes. If you find that something doesn’t fit and you contact us within 48 hours, we will get you a replacement on our cost. Anything after 48 we gladly get you a replacement but you will be required to cover shipping costs. We do not ask for any items back before the event, everything can be shipped all at once after your event. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information on Shipping.
Our goal is to make your kilt rental experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, and to ensure that your rental proceeds as smoothly as possible. We look forward to handling your order! Once you are ready to order, please start with…
Terms and Conditions
If you’re thinking about renting, please download our Rental Terms and Conditions PDF document. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff that we need you to read and understand.
This is not the usual B.S. terms and conditions that you run across everyday (and agree to without reading)! Please print a copy for yourself, and a copy for everyone in your rental party that is going to be responsible for caring for and returning an outfit.
Please read everything, and be sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask! This document includes everything you need to know to be sure your rental will arrive on time, and fit you properly!
Please feel free to contact us 763-569-4373 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With our Build Your Own Kilt Rental package, we offer the ultimate in customizable convenience—rent what you need!
- We provide a range of options, so you can complete your ensemble with only the items you want to rent.
- When we say options, we mean it—even the shoes are for rent.
- With every rental, you receive a free gift of kilt hose—they’re yours to keep!
- Rent the Scottish equivalent of a nice suit with the Argyle Full Formal SILVER Package
- Argyle jacket and 5-button vest are made from 100% pure new 15 oz heavyweight Barathea wool for authentic elegance
- Direct, efficient shipping to all 50 states with as little as 8-12 weeks notice, although we specialize in rush orders
- Achieve a bespoke look on a rental budget with customizable options in an array of sizes
- Big and Tall Rental Package kilts available in waist sizes 48 to 80 inches and in over 60 tartans
- Argyle jacket and vest are made in Scotland from 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool for an authentic style
- Customize with your formal shirt, necktie, and sporran, while cufflinks, ghillie brogues, sgian dubh, and kilt pin are included
- Keep the kilt, hose, and matching tartan flashes, and return the rest with an easy pre-paid return label
- Customizable, full-formal Silver rental package with everything you need from shoulders to toes
- A Prince Charlie jacket made in Scotland from 100% Barathea wool and a three-button vest
- Keep the kilt hose after your rental for future wear
- Perfect for the wedding party and available short-notice