Prince Charlie Formal SILVER Package
- Customizable, full-formal Silver rental package with everything you need from shoulders to toes
- A Prince Charlie jacket made in Scotland from 100% Barathea wool and a three-button vest
- Keep the kilt hose after your rental for future wear
- Perfect for the wedding party and available short-notice
Your Events Actual Date. We will ship your rental ahead of time, so you can try it on and make any corrections.
A name to represent your entire party. Maybe you have one person ordering for the whole party, or there may be separate orders for the same event. Generally a Last Name.
The Scottish version of a tuxedo, the Prince Charlie jacket paired with a tuxedo shirt and bowtie, is a perfect Celtic outfit for a full-formal event. If you’re looking for outfits for your groomsmen, you’ve never worn a kilt before, or you need a short-notice outfit, this is the option for you!
This package includes:
- Beautiful Prince Charlie jacket and vest
- Formal wing tip shirt
- Black bowtie
- Kilt belt and buckle
- Kilt hose
- Kilt pin
- Formal sporran
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
After your rental, keep your kilt hose to wear again! Don’t worry about the return shipping costs—a prepaid return label is included for your convenience.
We recommend reserving your rentals 8-12 weeks before the date needed, especially for large groups. However, rush orders are actually something we specialize in and there’s a good chance we can get you taken care of even on short notice. This rental is perfect for short notice events and weddings!
When you are reserving your rental, please make sure you give us the actual date of the event. We need to know the exact dates to reserve the rental. If you will be traveling, please provide additional information in the comments box during checkout. Please specify the date you will be leaving. Please let us know if you will be returning the rental from your destination, or when you return home.
We want to make sure that you get your rental in enough time to try everything on, and order new sizes if necessary. Please double check your sizes before ordering to avoid additional shipping costs.
If you are ordering rentals for more than just yourself, you might want to download our Rental Size Information Spreadsheet to make it easier to collect size information from everyone in your party. This document is in Microsoft Excel format.
We will send you a confirmation of your reservation via email. We package and ship the rental approximately 10 days before the event. Once you get your package please try everything on right away, even the shoes. If you find that something doesn’t fit and you contact us within 48 hours, we will get you a replacement on our cost. Anything after 48 we gladly get you a replacement but you will be required to cover shipping costs. We do not ask for any items back before the event, everything can be shipped all at once after your event. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information on Shipping.
Our goal is to make your kilt rental experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, and to ensure that your rental proceeds as smoothly as possible. We look forward to handling your order! Once you are ready to order, please start with…
Terms and Conditions
If you’re thinking about renting, please download our Rental Terms and Conditions PDF document. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff that we need you to read and understand.
This is not the usual B.S. terms and conditions that you run across everyday (and agree to without reading)! Please print a copy for yourself, and a copy for everyone in your rental party that is going to be responsible for caring for and returning an outfit.
Please read everything, and be sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please ask! This document includes everything you need to know to be sure your rental will arrive on time, and fit you properly!
Please feel free to contact us 763-569-4373 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The customizable Argyle full-formal Platinum package is the rental ensemble that has everything you need from shoulders to toes
- Choose from 60+ clan and non-clan tartans to match any color scheme and represent your clan
- It includes a vest and an Argyle jacket made in Scotland. Perfect for weddings, prom, or other formal events
- Keep the kilt, fly plaid, kilt hose, and flashes after your rental
- Children’s kilt rental package including the full outfit except for ghillies and jacket
- Choose from three different sporran choices and many sizes for a great fit
- Kilt available in over 70 tartans, with the option to keep after the rental
- Perfect for weddings, school presentations, Celtic festivals, or other special events
- Our most luxurious package; a Prince Charlie is the Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo
- Keep the kilt, matching tartan flashes, matching fly plaid, and kilt hose; choose between 50+ family and non-clan tartans and nine colored kilt hose
- Choose between a variety of sporrans, bow ties, and between a black or white formal wing tip shirt
- Order at least 8 weeks (but ideally 12 weeks) in advance; use “Rental Information Spreadsheet” for large parties; return rented items easily with a prepaid return label included
- Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest
- Formal Kilt Shirt and Bow Tie
- Kilt Belt and Buckle
- Formal Sporran (choice of leather or fur)
- Kilt Hose (yours to keep after the rental)
- Flashes (black or green)
- Kilt Pin
- Sgian Dubh
- Ghillie Brogues
- Cuff Links
- A pre-paid return label